Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wish Her Happy Birthdays :

Tik Tok Tik Tok 12 am now
Wish My Babe and Friend Happy Birthdays la weih ;D
Fong Wai Yoke

She my classmate , i know her since from 1 until now
we same class 5 year already ;pp
jealous ? muhahaha

Todays is her Birthdays , wanna wish you : Happy Birthdays la
hope ur SPM can get good result ya ^^
I wanna to say thanks you when i got problem u helpinq me alot
than we always play until fun , crazy .. at class ;p

Miss Kay


Todays is her Birthdays to , wanna say sorry first )):
i got tuition on wednesdays , so cant attending your party at red box le
but i wish you here : Happy Birthdays

I remember i know you is because of suzie (sui lui)
we watch movie together , than i know you
nice meet u la , u is a girl such cute and friendly ..

I cant go ur party , you don feel sad ya
play until crazy okey ? ;D
and take more nice picture to me .. I will miss u always ^^

Last , Happy Birthday to you two

No comments:

Post a Comment