Sunday, October 31, 2010

Party Day : ♥

Hello , i'm update-ing my blog now ! muahha
I went sqwanq and time square with yunice my new GF
Because of the PERSON so i accompany her go ..

Than Than Than ..
almost 3 pm i just reach there , all babe are waiting me at sqwanq
feel so pai seh to them , because my baby 牛一 ma ;DD

Akiiyo Bi

Her dear gift her a big pig and flower , sweet nah ;DD
and sorry i dint buy present to u la PINK lady , nqek nqek
but i will buy to u when i got $ , now i don't have $ )): forgie me TT

Than we take group picture , they wait me bout half n hour
is because of this picture D:
Wanna to say : sorry sorry sorry )):

Take 1

Take 2

Than see picture la , My all leng babe and cute babe ______



Mis Koey and Mis Kay




Mis Kay and My Dear sui lui

Last , me help my gf yunnice do somthinq is for her special person

but the answer we have on that days , is unhappy answer
i wanna tell the special person , please give my gf 1 more chance
becuse she really love you , care you , miss you .. more and more
she really try her best to chase back you and wanna with u ever

she wont play this relationship aqain
please give her a chance !

I will support my gf ever ..

My short post end at here



spm 22 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment