Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthdays :

Now i'm quit free , so came update my blog !
I think today really is my last days for ONLINE , because SPM is around the corner
I really dint serious study at all ! OHMYGOSH ~~ waiting to die D:
Ahlah , don't say this topik first =D

Talk about my babyy 牛一 la ;D

Akiiyo Bi

Hey yo ;D
Happy Birthadys la weih
'Dai Gor Lui' la .. Don't naughty naughty liao la haha ;D
arm ..

I still remember i know you in facebook eh , always chat fun at there
baby unhappy will find me sms
baby argue with maomao will find me sms ;DD
Yesterdays me and u kept tag n spam our status , for BIKINI topik - Pink Pink ;D

funny sei me and wanna say sorry la ! Because last time always FFK u , meet liao than i dint go
BUT ! todays i wont la , happy mou jek ?^^

Douya Bi

Happy Birthdays to you
Gam nqam you same date birthdays with Akiiyo ah , good ! ;D
So i can see Bi liao . muahaha
err ..
I also remember i know Bi at Facebook d , than we start to chat
baby sad time always find me sms to , happy ^^
than somtime ur EX make you sad , u will sms told me
i sibeh mm song HE lo , treat my Bi like that !
But nvm la , already pass riqht ? Bi don always sad because of him le
you can find a good boy . gambatehh
Last . I donno wanna say what d actually
hahahaha
so i just wish you two HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope You two lenq lui always , study get a good result , happy always ...

ByeBye



No comments:

Post a Comment