Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guaduation Days :

Time Passes So Fast , Time To Say BYEBYE Secondary School Life


>>
If You Guys Ask Me Miss School Life Or Not ? I will answer : Yes , I damn miss )):
<<



This is the last days of my secondary school life
This my scholl hall , my friend took this picture before we going in the hall
It was a wonderfull days !


Scholl Hall


My Jimui


The 5p6


The Boy


The girl


Pn Yap


5 Years GF


When We Pratice-ing Singing


The singing is Started


I Like This


Say ByeBye to Secondary School , SMJK Catholik

Time passes to fast , 5 years are gone ! Really miss school life
I wan to thanks to the teacher and friend , I have a nice memory at this 5year ;D
SPM is coming soon , just try my best get the nice result!
I will ever never forget my school and teacher

SMJK CATHOLIK

转瞬间,五年的中学生涯将结束,一切点点滴滴将永远深刻在我们心中,成为生活中美好的回忆。骊歌响起的时候,便是大家挥泪说再见的时候,但愿彼此间友谊常存,有缘再见。


No comments:

Post a Comment