Saturday, October 23, 2010

Introduce My 2 Little Doggie :


I am here to share about my 2 little doggie , say hi to them __ ;D
I like my doggie , when i'm bored i will find this two cutiee play with me
First , we bouqht the brown dog ! Than Second is the black dog
When we bouqht the black dog back , the brown dog was jealous
hahahaah when we call the brown dog , she act like don wan care us
However , now they 2 become good good friend ! Sleep Toqether , Eat Toqether ,Shit Toqether

I Love My Doggie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mr Yukki :

Hahaha , So funny when i call ur name
My hubby love my doggie so much , especially the brown wan
when my hubby come in my house , the brown dog must stick with my hubby
than my hubby play with her ! But now he need work , so less came my house already ..
But is okey , i will wait every free time out with my hubby
Last time i still remember he on facebook , than write a status , you all guess what he wrote ?

Mr Yukki : I Miss My Xiaoyee House Doggie !!

Arrr .. But is Okeyy batter than no MISS riqht ? ;pp

Later 5pm , need go to my small cousin Bdays party!!At here wish : Arron Happy Bdays
Later i will join ur Bdays Party , don worry ya ^^
The place at : PJ- A&W
Think back my childhood time , i very scare went to A&W because there had a Orange Colour Bear , that BEAR is to geli for me ! When i saw the bear , i will hug my dad tie tie , when the bear came near me .. i will CRY ! hahahaaha ;D
funny riqht ?


















I Love You 小可爱


1 More hour i gonna to ready for party , so i will update later soon ..
to be continue .. Cousin Bdays Party : PJ-A&W

No comments:

Post a Comment