Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cousin Brother Arron Bdayss :

I'm back now , Anyone miss me ? ;D
This is my look , before going to my cousin Bdays party
I took this picture at PJ-A&W ...

Than my aunt n KahPei Jie reach here to , than she belanja me eat ice-cream waffles
mini size wan , quit nice actually


Than the party are started , i eat 2 chicken feet , french fired , root-beer ...


After finished ate food , the place held a game to children ;D
I feel so funny when i looked at those children , because is really to children
I mean that , when i childhood also crazy like them when go to party
Now i'm aldult ! So feel so funny


Did't You guys saw the BEAR that i mean ! errr .. so CUTE actually ;D

Donno whyy those children so like him , last time i was cry when saw the bear


Me and sister have been invited to play a games , that is blow balloon

arrr . i get second , my sis get num third ! That the present to us (x
Guess is what ? Is a Children Wallet A&W cartoon ==
I give my person to someone eles ..


The cake is ready , Is time to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAYS SONG


All children sound so happy ^^


After that , we have ate the cake than the party in END
Last Wanna Wish my cousin brother :
Happy Birthdays __

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




This is the picture when i going back home , my brother is driving
i saw the light tree beside the road , quit nice .. feel like take picture and show u guys
but my brother driving super fast , so just a blur image :((


This My sister Everyone say we two look like twin But we are not!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Last , i reach my sweet sweet home .
Than borrow my brother Handphone take some pictures



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Than my dad and mom back home , they back from a friend wedding than my dad told me my mom are talkinq phones outside with my grandmother!About 30minute my brother say grandmother wanna talk to me ! She talk many 人生道理 to me , and talk bout my hubby .. she said that i still young , if wan couple think probely don do wronq thinq ! And Many secreat ): i cant told u guys T T

But is okey , thanks grandmother talk to me
And i wanan tell u that ,Me and my hubby will try our best
don somthinq to let all my family to see

WE ARE NOT CHILD NOW!!!

We know that what we gonna to do , about me n hubby feuture
Just wanna tell my family say
TRUST ME!
I will prove all thing to you all , when the time is came

Hubby : We Work Hard toqether ♥♥


I Love You Ever Xiaoyee
Babes , is time to sleep now `` Stop Writing here , Niqht Friend
[moody]

No comments:

Post a Comment