Thursday, October 21, 2010

Missing You ♥ :



Baby Dear :
Sudenlly feel like writing about u ___ hiak hiak ;D
I Missing You Badly , You knows ?

I Upload Your old picture , especially the first wan
Long time dint listen dear play piano already , Miss that movement
now u are busying work work work .. until always sick , look thin already
hurt pain somtimes saw u like that ):

PROMISE me , must take good care ah ! know ?
inside my mind , all is ur memory .. happy , sad , cry , lauqh ...
ALL IS INSIDE MY MIND


Happy toqether with you , seriously
i wont break with u easily .. i'll promise

I wan hold his hands forever
I wan hug him forever
I want kiss him forever
I wan sek you forever
I wan everything of him forever

Lastly , I Miss You so much baby! (:

Dear : Don Forget I Wan A muhahaha

8Month3Week5Days



No comments:

Post a Comment